Monday, November 4, 2013

Lyla's one year old session


This little girl is such a cutie, I can't believe she is already one. When her mom called me to schedule her one year old session I was so excited.  Every time I have the opportunity to photograph her I end up with a new personal favorite photo. (I'll post family pictures soon) She is so adorable you can't help but get cute photographs!

When we started the session her mom told me that she brought a sucker for her for the end of the session. When we were starting to wrap up we decided to take pictures with her eating it and not surprisingly they were some of my favorites from the session!

Watch for an update with their family photos soon!

xo

-L

















3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh these are amazing! So stinkin cute. When I have kids will you be their personal photographer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, Yes! You and Spencer are going to have beautiful children, I would love to photograph them. Constantly.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete